Mary Jane Farm
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup coconut shreds
2 cups semisweet chocolate chip
1 cup peanut butter chips
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars; mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir just until combined. Stir in oats, coconut and chips.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon 2" apart on prepared sheets. Bake for 10 minutes.