Roasted Beets and Edamame and Arugula
Whole Living Magazine
- 3 medium golden beets
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 cup thawed frozen shelled edamame
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle beets with olive oil and roast in parchment-lined foil until tender, about 1 hour. Let cool, then peel and slice.
- On a baking sheet, toss edamame with 1 teaspoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast, shaking pan once, until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar and 2 tablespoons olive oil. In a medium bowl, combine arugula, basil, beets, and edamame. Toss with dressing and season with salt and pepper.