It's tart and sweet and I kicked mine up by using vanilla sugar for another dimension.
Most people try this and have to have the recipe!
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. orange liqueur or orange juice
- 2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 1 medium pineapple, cored and cubed (4 cups)
- 2 medium mangoes, cubed (2 cups)
- 2 oranges, segmented or sliced (1 cup)
- 3 kiwifruit, halved lengthwise and sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small star fruit, sliced (1 cup)
- mint sprigs, for garnish
- To make Citrus Dressing: Combine lime juice, sugar, orange liqueur, and lime zest in large bowl.
- To make Fruit Salad: Add pineapple, mangoes, oranges, and kiwifruit, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes or up to 1 day.
- Just before serving, garnish with star fruit slices and mint sprigs.